Banner

Orchard Girls

Monday, September 29, 2014

Kenzie: Fall Decorations & Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Hello there! I've been slowly putting up some fall decorations, and I thought I'd share them with you. I didn't go crazy this year, I just put a few things out to get me in the spirit. I will just share it with you through pictures.

Dollar Store Autumn Garland





That's about it this year! Well, other than the 2 other candy bowls not pictured ;) Also, to get us in the spirit, we hit up the pumpkin patch this last weekend and had a blast! We took Benjamin, but it technically wasn't his first time there. We actually went last year while I was pregnant, but we didn't know yet! We think it will be a fun fall tradition for us.


I hope you all are able to get out and do something celebrating the beginning of fall! I know everyone says fall is their favorite time of the year, but it's definitely true for me :) Have a great week, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...