Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, September 19, 2014

Home Exterior Mood Board

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm so excited because our house is being painted! Yay! Before, it was a fleshy pink color with dark brown trim. Not exactly our style. It has gotten me in the mood to think about the whole exterior of the house. I don't want to spend a fortune fixing it up right now, but I'm sure I will make a few changes once the painting is finished. Plus, it's a great time to add accessories because a lot of lawn and patio things are on sale now!

Here's the little mood board I created. It's definitely for more of the bigger picture, but it gives me a good starting point. Figured I would share it with you all!
1. The trim color. Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore.
2. The body of the house color. Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore.
3. The door color. Balsam by Benjamin Moore.

I'm sure we will post pictures of the house once the painting is all complete. It will awesome to see the before and after transformation!

I hope you all had a great week & have an even better weekend! It's starting to feel like fall around here and I'm ready to start hitting up the pumpkin patches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...