Banner

Orchard Girls

Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Happenings: Kayla

We had such a fun and busy weekend. We had a full house, too! My sister was in town with her husband and son, our friend Seth and his son, as well as my brother. Our couches were full, and bedrooms packed. It was so good to see some of my family. I love when Addie and Caden get to play together too, I remember having so much fun with my cousins when I was little. Addie just adores her big cousin Caden. She wants to do everything he does, and really just follow him everywhere.
The weather here has been so nice, it was in the high 80's / low 90's all weekend. The kids spent most of their time outside in the kiddie pool and spraying each other with the hose. We managed to have two barbecues, and stuff our faces with way too much junk food. Oddly enough, I think Simon was the most well-bahaved all weekend. Addie and Caden did pretty good too, but were WAY too busy and had hardly enough naps. 
Overall, it was a great weekend, I think the biggest conclusion from the past few days is that someone on this orchard needs a pool! :) What was the best part of your 4th of July weekend? Comment below! 

2 comments:

  1. Having my two older kids spend the weekend with their grandparents while I rested at home with my 7 week old baby girl. It was a wonderful break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that does sound wonderful! I'm sure your older ones had a blast with grandma and grandpa, too! Thanks for stopping by :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...