Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

5 Appetizers I WILL Make This Christmas

Hey everyone. Long time no type! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend. Since we've started eating all of the yummy foods of the season, I've been inspired to whip out some of my favorite appetizers. Some of these I've made before, but some of them are new. And I am determined to make them all in the next month!
Starting from the bottom left and working my way up:

1. Pineapple Cream Cheese Ball- This looks like something worth trying. I always love cheese balls, and I think the addition of pineapple sounds amazing. Plus, it doesn't sound that hard.
2. Spinach and Artichoke Dip- I've made this dip before and it's amazing! I've been craving it for a while now, but can't justify making it just for my husband and I. 
3. Stuffed Mushrooms- I always love ordering these at restaurants, but have never given them a try myself. These look pretty easy & tasty!
4. Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts- My sister-in-law has made these for family get togethers before, and I've been so tempted to make them myself. I love the crunch of the water chestnut.
5. Pickle Roll Ups- or as we call them, Cowboy Sushi. My husband made me these when we were dating, and said his mom used to serve them as an appetizer. I've been hooked ever since, and love bringing them to gatherings. They're super easy and everyone loves them.

Now that my mouth is watering, I better go find something to snack on! I hope you all are having a great week. I can't believe how cold it is getting. It hasn't snowed at our house yet, but I'm sure it will soon.

Have an awesome Wednesday!
To see the parties we link to, you can visit our Link Party Directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...