Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DIY: Magnetic Fridge Note Holder

It was seriously hard to come up with a name for this post. I'm still not sure if I'm happy with what I decided on. Oh well. How about we let the picture do the talking?
Several weeks ago I found a wooden tea box at the thrift store. I wasn't sure what I would do with it, but for 99 cents, I couldn't pass it up. The colors were perfect and it was in great shape.
I finally decided on adding some magnets to it. I thought it would be cute holding pens and post-its on the fridge. The idea sprang from this post I saw on Pinterest.

I don't think I will bore you with a how-to on this. All I did was stick some magnets on the thing.
Found some pens and post-its (stolen from my hub). The "recipe notes" post-it is from the Target dollar bins. Same with the "Obey the Cook" notepad from the first picture. 
And that's it! A super easy functional project!

Hope it inspires you to be a little crafty today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...